Friday, December 12, 2008

Women

greetings..........yeah yeah yeah salutations and all that, so I was sitting at home last night and I started thinking about all the females that I was really close with, and realized I am not close with them anymore. I have heard a common theme or realized that this maybe the reason why. That we get close enough to start liking each other and then when nothing ever happens its like we have to distance ourselves from one another, and then it dies. Lost contact, short conversation, the jokes don't seem to make me laugh as hard anymore, and that uncomfortable feeling of being around someone you are attracted to but you don't want to be or let's say you know you can't be attracted to. Just curious to why things like that happen? From the women or men who follow this give me some feed back, this is great couch talk, on why this happens.

It did happen to me once and then I ended up marrying one of my true friends.....maybe that is the fear....


until.............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I dated a girl for three years but we are not currently in touch, and it seems like a waste that we couldn't have still been friends after that time.

I guess once a relationship turns serious, it almost always becomes all or nothing.

LUC said...

it does, it is all or nothing because the reason you became serious is because you had a friendship....its a revolving door that does'nt need to revolve ya know....thanks for commenting David