Friday, December 19, 2008

Superficial

Greetings,.........ok so I was listening to Michael Basden show yesterday and heard the strangest thing about a "Brazilian Butt lift" and thought to myself.....WOW not wow like more nice booty to look at (although i'm not really complaining) but, just thinking the extremes we go to make ourselves pleasing to the eye. Now I must admit I like a nice round bottom and wait...i'm digressing. This really stood out to me just thinking about all the women (most cases, asian, caucasion) that don't really have a history of nice booties. However, there are many exceptions and I will add I'm not really that much into butts (it really irrelevant that comment) but a nice ass is very nice to look at (all men look so forget trying to say you don't fellas if you are reading this, well unless you are gay (which is cool if thats you)). How big is too big tho, when you look at Buffie and all those women, is that not border line fat? Now magazines make it real attractive but, to me that like seeing what Vanessa Williams looks like without make-up maybe misleading. Interesting how cosmetic surgery has changed the world and made people even that much more insecure....but, society is part the blame too. All in all I guess if that's what you want to do then by all means do it, but, why not enjoy you for who you are and not wanting to enjoy you cause of what someone else thinks. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and I can tell you right now if you have a nice ass and big breast, thin waist, long/short hair, and have the bad attitude noone will pay you any attention trust me. Be you........
Besides in my own personal experiences the super fine, thick, or well balanced (lol) females can't take the.........uh lets just say they are better for public display (that was very man like, sorry i'm not trying to offend but you understand what I'm saying) or maybe they could'nt handle me....or maybe I sucked.............hmmmmmmmmmmm something else to discuss, thats going to be a good one don't miss my next blog on performance lol!

Enjoy the weekend folks.....check me out monday I should have lot's to say


Until....................

2 comments:

NaturallyEJ said...

Lot of good points, first let me say "If you like it, I love it". In no way am I opposed to the people who like cosmetic surgery, but some things are a bit out of control. For instance I personally know a chick who got breast implants. She has the worst attitude ever, she uses her new breasts to get attention from every man she crosses paths with, and you can't tell her she isn't the ish... However, one thing I didn't understand about her wanting new boobs was the fact that her mouth is jacked up. Her priorities were so not in the right place, if she wanted to reconstruct something, it should have been the chops instead of the cha-cha's. I mean is it that serious to have some breasts and not some teeth that fit inside your mouth? However, that must have been some sort of self-esteem booster for her, because she flaunts it like that is the only thing she has to offer. Again, not bashing just stating my opinion.

Now, about you saying the super fine, thick, etc chicks can't take..... That can go the other way also, some of the best looking guys are the worst. Lol. I mean sex is not important, but if you must indulge, it should at least be enjoyable. Would you rather someone who can take it, or someone who makes it enjoyable? I guess they go hand in hand, if one can take it they probably can dish it too.

However, be who you are, and do what makes you happy. If you want a new booty, then go get it. Just love you and learn to have other assets than just an a$$. TGIF!!!

LUC said...

Valid point preciate the feed back, I agree on several points and will close by saying that the cute, fine by personality (man law that would be a 7,8,9 depending on the scale) are the best to be with they are not super fine take alot of attention, spoiled, bad attitude, they are not unattractive they are the individual in the corner chillin that very few pay attention to but are the best in the world.

thanks EJ