Monday, December 22, 2008

Interesting....

Greetings.....so I had quite an entertaining weekend first I took my family to the basketball game which we won and second, I got to hang out with my co-workers playing rockband or guitar hero (whatever you call it), had a few cocktails and then went out after that (let's just say it was a first for numerous reasons). I had a great time I must say and will be looking forward to doing it again. Another reason for me to love what I am doing.


Now to cover a few things that I saw or heard this weekend first my damn STEELERS lost which was not so bad b/c we lead the division however I was pissed at the lack of class the young tit-ans show but, he its football....i.q. is not that high for some (i digress).

I read in the paper about the NFL laying off like some 1,100 workers which falls back to my friday blog of why in the hell do people who make betweem 25k - 50k get layed off while athletes continue to sign 15k/day type salaries, the executives also? This will continue to baffle me in this time of RECESSION. We will dive in to more details later....

Now to the "meat" of what I was going to discuss last week on performance....ladies this question is for you: Is size important? Length, gerth or both? Is it simply rhythm and being able to work with what you have? Does expectations hurt (meaning you have someone you have heard about or they brag on themselves)? I'm curious to know (not like I would use this knowledge). I have been told that I did well (past tense people lol) a. b/c of the surprise! b. i knew what i was doing, now that is not to brag or embelish my capabilities but, its just to say I did'nt get any negetive reviews (or so I don't think). Tell me this if it was bad ladies or gents would you tell your partner? I don't think I could do that, I had some bad one's and I just kept it to myself. This is a interesting topic that I would like some feed back on.......let me know



until..........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

NaturallyEJ said...

First things first, didn't know you were a Steelers fan, I guess your a cool person after all. Just messing with you, but that is my team. Now on to your question, is size important. Nope, let's equate this to basketball. Just because someone is 5'6, it doesn't mean that they can't be a great ball player, yes it would definitely help if he had the height, but its not necessary. Some of my friends prefer length, not width, others are the opposite, some like it all, I don't think I have any friend that likes them small all around. LOL . A man who puts on a performance regardless of what they have are the ones we look for. It really helps to love who you are with and not just have random experiences, but that is neither here nor there. Women tend to like someone who isn't just trying to "bang out" for a lack of better words. Someone who is sensual, who doesn't do the same things all the time, and able to adapt to what you need is ideal. Oh, you must be verbal, LOL, show a sister you appreciate her.

On to the next, I know soooooo many guys who told me they didn't or wouldn't tell their partner her sex was awful. I mean, I believe in second chance and all, but I guess you just gotta really love someone to continue to have a bad sexual relationship or maybe the relationship its self has other superiors that make up for the lack of sexual compatibility. Would I tell my partner if the sex was bad??? Uh..... I may not be able to just come out and say it at first, but my actions would show it and we definitely wouldn't do it often. If things didn't get better I would have to have that conversation and let them know that something needed to be done if we were going to be together. I am not superficial, but spending your life with someone who doesn't satisfy you in every way is not a goal I am looking to achieve. When someone isn't sexually attracted to you, it shows, and often times words aren't needed. I wonder if people know that they are bad in bed, or do you think those folks are just clueless and think they are doing a great job?

Good stuff, go Steelers.

LUC said...

STEELERS ALL DAY, you are right nobody wants anyone bad...makes sense, also it maybe shallow in a sense but, without good sex a relationship won't last. Is it the most important thing no not at all but, it plays a HUGE factor especially when you are young. That's what you have to think about as well...is if I'm with this person exclusively this is where my pleasure comes from it has to be good or else you become an acoholic...lol just kidding.

I agree

NaturallyEJ said...

Don't joke, bad sex could make you want to resort to drinking before and after it takes place. Before so you can try to help things go better in your mind and after when you realize the alcohol didn't help the sex. LOL

LUC said...

LMAO! correct you are........or so you can forget or not admit to yourself that you did it. Thank you for alcohol lol.