Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Curious

HI, ok now to the good stuff so I was talking to my buddy Petite6 yesterday and we were joking around about xmas gifts. Anyhow we got on the subject of thongs and sexy attire for special occassions, I was like what is the point of wearing anything at all because it is going to come off....right? I really have'nt understood the point of "wearing something sexy for somebody". I get it but, I don't understand it....I mean yeah it looks nice when you walk in the door but within 10 mins its gone and probably will never be seen again. Flashback: I had this girl I was talking to back in school (she will forever be nameless), we were'nt dating we just were "friends" lol (for those of your who know me stop guessing). Anyway it was Feb 14th and she put on something "sexy" for me and it was cool but I don't think she trimmed the hedges very good cause there was a lil sprouts hanging out the sides which as you can imagine made me laugh inside but, hey I was having to stay in the moment, outside of that we had a great night (i digress) but, my point is a. if you are going to do that......get a fade b. just bald it down for the occassion. WOMEN fyi it is not sexy to have hair hanging out the Secrets. Which brings me back to what I am saying, it will be coming off anyway so WHY buy it? Now on the other hand I had a better experience in school when a young lady (unfortunately I was active my first 2 years, shoot me I was a college boy) came to visit me in a robe with some nice fitting Secrets on underneath she had it together, she came in teased me a little bit and left and told me her door would be open......can you say roadrunner high speed ( i digress), 2 different experiences same results but, I think its all about the presentation, would'nt you say? Bottome line is if you are going to do it make sure you do it to the fullest don't half @ss the occassion, also realize that you just waisted money on a item that will be seen for about 5-10 mins and then poof its gone into oblivion cause you can't wear the same sexy thing twice.....women law 56:9

until..........

2 comments:

NaturallyEJ said...

LOL at the woman law. Great outlook on it, but I guess women feel like we have to spice things up every now and then. I soooooo agree with you when you say don't half @ss it, you gotta do it right if it is to be done. So with you saying all of this, should women read this and think to themselves that it's hard to please a man, because we need to be more creative in things we do, or should women read this and say, I guess I need to chill out, because it isn't that hard to satisfy my man, simple is ok?

LUC said...

Well to answer the question are we hard to please no...are we dumb enough to be fold yes. what i mean by that is you can just throw on a pair of boy shorts and a beater no bra and its like you went out and bought some fine ish from vicky or louie, or where ever you buy the stuff but, thats all the spice we need or be aggressive and just have the lights off when we get home and come from around the door with a robe on or the first outfit i mentioned and we will be standing at attention. i think women should read this and say damn I have been making this too difficult. for instance....if you laying on the couch with your significant (not a "friend" yall should be on that level) and just go down on him...now at this moment you could have on a firefighter suit, some old new balance, a red scarf and a burger king hat...he would'nt give a damn, see we are very simple to please.

thanks for the feed back, I think I may elaborate on a few things tomorrow