Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Not Much

Greetings,

Today is kinda dry, nothing much going on. I had an entertaining dream last night in which my humor (which for those that don't know me, I am halarious ) I was mcing an event and realized in my dream that I was of course in 3rd person but, I was laughing my ass off in my own dream. I was listening to the stuff I was saying and really like laughing, then I had to shift my position b/c it was time to move and lost the damn dream. If you are reading this I know you are saying to yourself...."man I hate when that happens". Very true I fished and fished to find that incredibly funny dream and all I got was...................................................................................................
that nothing but, sleep.


Well I will say I am blessed and thankful for getting up again to tell this story but, nothing much went on yesterday just work and realizing that I have a really good job and my creativity and my reaching out to an untapped community is going to be hard but I think I can do it. I'm young I am funny as hell (i digress), I am smart, I good enough looking to look at for a second glance on the 3rd you will probably be like "he's cute....ah ok" lol, so its time to put it together my school is making strides to overcome some long lasting barriers and I'm glad that I am apart of it. well thats all for today

comment if you like


until............

No comments: