Thursday, December 11, 2008

and so it is left to be said

Hello everyone and welcome to Food For Thought or couch talk however you want to call it.
today i got to work and realized that it has been a couple of weeks and i really have'nt done anything. i have made lots of calls and even reached out to some folks I did'nt think I could reach.....anyhow with all this time to just sit and wonder about things I wonder if I am the token thrown in to spice things up or am I the guy who can get the job done. I realize that I like what I am going to be doing but, right now it seems kinda empty since I don't know the full operations of things.

I decided to do a blog so people could ask questions, vent, even get advice. I must say I'm not an expert but, for the women out there that are trying to figure out what to do about "dumb men" which we are in a sense, I am here to answer the questions or comment on the subjects that are presented.

Well enjoy and lets really dive into some interesting topics...because believe me for those who know me, know their is no telling what I will say....

until....

No comments: