Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Slow Monday

Greetings, ................so yesterday was pretty dull not much happening. Worked then went to my old high school to watch them play in this big holiday tournament outside of that nothing really sparked my interest. Nothing was on/in the news worth noting and I haven't had any interesting dreams lately. I do have a thought tho, for the ladies......fellas please don't feel neglected i have a bunch in store (about the importance of m.n.f., college game day, NBA on TNT, and 'hanging with my boys tonight') but, ladies have you ever been drawn to a man who wasn't the finest thing in the party but, just had that "swagger"? I'm curious to know about this swagger phenomena. "No one on the corner has swagger like us" I mean what is swagger I know for me its a women who doesn't have to say anything doesn't really have to look my way or even smile........you can just see her gleaming from the inside. Interesting, I want to hear more about this swagger thing



Until.....................

1 comment:

NaturallyEJ said...

I almost can't touch this one. It's kind of indescribable. Swag, is just something that not every man has, but is easy to spot. Someone, who is not worried about the next man and what he has going on. They are confident in their skin. A man with swag basically does him and he does it well. He doesn't have to be surrounded by an entourage of friends all the time. He can go out solo and grab the attention of women by himself. He is sometimes quiet and stays to himself, not really loud and trying to show off. If you truly have swag, it shows without you having to front and go overboard with things. A lot of times, some of the outgoing guys try to hard to be in the limelight or they are always attached at the hip to a homeboy and lack identity. Not to say that guys who roll in packs don't have swag or identity because they do. A man with swag has a great fashion sense, is street smart, business savvy, has great etiquette, respect, intelligence, humility, I can go on and on. Great topic.