Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm Back

Greetings, I apologize for being gone for so long but, I had a lot of work to get done and I was'nt near a computer to say anything.

Needless to say I had a wonderful holiday season and a solid new year even though my team lost for their bowl game. I had alot of time to just sit and think about what I would like to achieve in 09, I need to be more in tune with my higher self, make better decisions both business and personal, make money as well as start giving back. I would like to start working out so I can trim down and get back to how I used to be, I'm ok now but I was a specimen just a few years ago. I have been become curious about a few things a. where this economy will be in the next 6 months b. how many more challenges will I face. I know the MOST HIGH puts these challenges in place for a reason I'm just wondering how will I fair or succeed.

What will the male and female aspect of life bring in this new year, we continue to amaze each other and in some cases we are very entertaining to others, Well this is my welcome to 2009 and lets just say I think I will have a lot of new topics to explore.


Until...........

No comments: