Wednesday, January 7, 2009

SO

Greetings.......so I spent all day running around like a chicken with the head cut off but, needless to say I had some down time to think about the holidays, resolutions, and goals. I think one of my goals is to maintain confidence in what I am doing and who I am we so often get lost in the shuffle. So many things on my plate and just trying to hone in on one of them for the beginning of '09. I have been blessed and fortunate to be given a lot of the recent opportunities that I am ready to maximize them. Part of my resolutions were to work out (to get my "damn" back) and be a better daddy, husband, brother, friend, mentor. It's difficult being a brother this day in age and keeping your identity, once again that can get lost in the shuffle. Having an opportunity to do things outside of the box and inside were great to end 2008 now its time to capitalize. I met new people who I think will become apart of my circle (you must surround yourself with like minds in order to be successful). I will challenge myself and others to push for more (unfortunately living in SC is not the fertile promise land like most major cities.....but, it's a gold mine here). For all the women who I deem friends please if you are looking for guidance in relationships do not hesitate to ask me because I have been around the block and back many times so I know the game and how it has evolved...i digress.

So I'm wondering what '09 will bring because '08 provided a lot of challenges financially, spiritually, socially, and mentally. I have come to realize that no matter if you are married women will still test you, I realize as simple as a little extra work from a small investment so you can make extra money is not as easy as it should be. I realize that bills don't stop they keep coming, I realize that The MOS HIGH puts obstacles in your path so you can face them and be prepared for your blessings as long as you have faith and understand its not up to "you". I realize not everyone is on your side so it was another year of learning, growing, and believing.


This year will be fun, exciting, prosperous, and ...the beginning


until...........

2 comments:

NaturallyEJ said...

I wonder what 2009 will bring as well? Whatever it is, I am ready! I have a great feeling about this year in all aspects and I plan to have a prosperous one in every way imaginable. I hope the same for you too!!!

TrinkyWiggy said...

I am looking forward to 2009. The year ended good with my hubby getting his liver transplant. He got very sick and wasn't expected to live, but God is more than good. He showed up and showed out up in the hospital. It is like a new beginning for us. I have written down goals for 2009 and plan to take them one goal at a time.