Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another Day

Greetings, pardon my absence but hey work comes first. So I have been floating through this thing called life for about a week now and have'nt stumbled on any revelations. I realize that another friend of mine is have relationship problems and I feel bad for her cause she is attractive, smart, good job, and she is not aggrevating like some women (notice some) can be. I don't know any guys right now I could introduce her to because a. they are tied up b. I know their intentions. Why is it that good women get passed over......well hell excuse me I can answer that. Let me re-phrase the qustion: Why can't men learn how to get their shit together? I mean I agree we (men) are trying to figure out how to treat a women well into our late 20's and early 30's but, why can we figure it out. To me there is a way to treat a women and still have her acknowledge your imperfections. The better a women understands you faults the easier it is. For instance going out to dinner, movies, movies at home etc. then the next night wanting to hang with the fellas or go to the bar and chill without coming by (only a phone call). That will piss a woman off usually especially if things look like there going in the right direction but, it the make up process that helps. Also why can't we figure out that even when a woman consents to sex she is open herself up to have feelings which as a man we try to avoid. How come we have not figured it out yet that even though she acts like it's consensual and all is good that she will not catch feelings. They catch feelings all the time almost every time so fellas know this before you lay it down what you are about to do is lay the ground works for some sort of relationship. Anywho I babbled for a little bit but my point is so many dudes claim to know the "game" but, they really don't understand it, end result good women become harder to find and good men get tossed in the pool of badness.



until.................

No comments: