Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Beauty in the eyes

Greetings............now I had some time to sit and think yesterday on lunch and was curious to know what makes a person fine, sexy, beautiful, ugly, cute, etc. to somebody else. Man Law - men have a grading scale and some guys are way way way way off and most are pretty accurate. I am curious if the opposite sex knows these grading scales or are they aware of only a particular persons judgement? Man Law - 34:5 we look all the time, not to disrespect but, by habit I guess you can say by nature no matter if the person is voluptuous, skinny, built, tall, short, or fat it doesn't matter we look to put it on the scale (if it falls on it at all). Yes we are shallow like that but, hey...................so is riding in the new e-class, range rover, l series etc for women (so whatever ladies if you are saying "uh uh"). It seems once we learn what the person is about or like then we re-measure where they fall i.e. if you have a dime that is stuck up she then becomes like a 7 or 6 even ya know. Some what interesting topic, I mean I have seen some women that I know by consensus she would not be a "dime piece" but, I find that something about her and it makes her sexy.................

lets talk about it



until................

2 comments:

NaturallyEJ said...

Many will say that beauty is skin deep. I am very simple, regardless of what a man looks like, a beautiful man can remember the simple things in life... (my favorite flower, color, food,etc) He can surprise you with flowers, dinner, quality time, or anything to let you know your special when you least expect it. Trust me when I say that, when you allow someone to have your mind, heart, and soul, There is nothing better.

On the other note, if you are thinking about physical attraction, I love a clean cut, well dressed man who is confident, not conceited (this kills it every time folks, weather you are male or female). Sad part about conceited people, is they have absolutely nothing to be conceited about, the conceited men and women are normally always single, and hating on the next person because they are happy or in love.... I digress..... My sexy man must be taller than I am, because a sistah loves heels.I don't care how celibate someone says they may be, ultimately you want someone who can satisfy you in the bed, when that time comes, if you don't already handle your business on a regular basis (Bad sex, well I will just leave this one alone, because, well YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. LOL... work on it!!!)....

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but once you've found your beautiful soul mate, you'll never let them go!

LUC said...

True indeed true indeed, once again well spoken. All the points we right on.