Monday, April 18, 2011

testing testing 1,2,3

Ok so back to what I was tombout. I have been using droid voice recognition all day so for give the short post before. So the NBA playoffs have begun and yes I will say if you are a sports fan preferrably nba then your spouse/significant other should understand no request are permitted for the next four weeks. In other news it looks like a new legislation will be passed saying that voters must present ID to vote, hmmmm how can I address this without coming off politically wrong....that method was banned in the early part of the century.

Moving along I partook in a grown up weekend (those with kids will lol when I finish), I took my sons to their cousin bday party then kicked it at my cousins house for the remainder of the evening (spirits, food, and plenty of lol) yeah that's a GROWN UP WEEKEND hahahahaha.

Also make sure you send your prayers out to those families that were rocked by tornadoes this past week. With Mother Nature having her own pms issues you would figure we (humans) would be less inclined to destroy, kill, fight, degrade, and politcally dismantle each other. Im just saying....priorities are a bit off....so I will end with this PEACE, LOVE, & LAUGHTER


Until...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: