Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thug, Good Guy, Nerd, or Ordinary, Ballers

Greetings..........Here is a question that is interesting b/c you always here women love bad boys although they know bad boys are not good for them. My question is is the Thug/Goon or whatever you want to call it as attractive as they appear to be? Why do women get drawn to Thugs? Good Guys really don't get play until the Thug does the Thug thing and that is going nowhere. The Nerd is only attractive in certain settings where his insight and knowledge are the wow factor of thats "what I need in my life". Ballers always get love b/c they some what encompass all of the above but they are more players than anything else on and off the court. Which one is the most desireable or wanted? What type of guy presents the biggest challenge for women? What makes a man intimadating.........not in a sense of fear but a sense of nervousness where he is so attractive that a. you don't know how to be around him or b. you want to keep distance b/c you know you would be attracted to a person that you are afraid to love "I'm not scared of lions, tigers, and bears....but I am scared of.....Loving you". Interesting one again but fun to talk about.


Until.......................

1 comment:

NaturallyEJ said...

I never really had a thing for thugs. I guess, I never really thought about taking thugs home to my family. To be honest, I always kind of fell for the nerds back in my day because I was one. lol... Then as time went by, I saw myself going more so for the ordinary guy, not the baller... After dating a nfl player and dealing with the baller type guys, I realized that those type of men where not for me. I do like a man with power, though... I was never one to date someone at the bottom of the totem pole, but I don't think I would be happy with a baller. If I were to meet someone who was an ordinary guy and after us being together he became a baller, or we made a wealthy living for ourselves that would work. Another good topic. I am trying to catch up on what I missed these last two months...