Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What you want, what you need, what you are looking for, what you gonna find

Greetings.....ok now lets analyze some things here about the man and women relationship I am curious if women know when a man has good qualities and can't get right or he just aint right? Also have women not figured out if you lead the "friendship" with sex then we as men have established what kind of relationship it is? Ladies stop saying "i'm cool with it, I understand" you don't understand because you will always get emotionally attached. Men do misleading gestures all the time when its evolved around sex. Now I'm not saying by any means that some women can handle it and know what they want out of it (important: WHAT THEY WANT OUT OF IT). If you think that things are "all good" because he is satisfied you have lost the battle, men will be satisfied all the time if sex is the lead in pitch. Now if the understanding is that you want to build a friendship ladies you have to keep "man" on a bed of eggs that he is afraid to break. Now the catch is you cant make him feel like there is know light at the end of the tunnel because he will not lay on the bed. I digress..........to my first question can women spot a good one in "player ways"? There are alot of decent dudes out there that are afraid to settle down because out side of the oats being soiled they have not been touched emotionally where there is a connection. If the cat likes sports and you don't give a damn about sports or don't know who the Pittsburgh Bobcats are??????????????? then there is a problem. You have to like sports for the moment that like you wanting him to enjoy going in GAP, SAXE, LOUIS, GUCCI, ARDEN B, etc. find his hot spots (no pun) and cater to them in return you will get more out of it trust me. This subject is a little all over the place but I was thinking about it because I hear so much frustration on my friends behalf about no good men out there and dawg I'm going to settle down but......
The agendas have to match.......fellas learn how to listen, shut up, and learn how to take a deep breath and do what she ask. ladies learn how to leave him be, understand he doesn't like women things (shopping and reality shows), and hanging with the fellas has nothing to do with tryin to find other women.......it is HANGING WITH THE FELLAS. Now if you encompass liking sports and going out as well be careful of how much of either you indulge in because you have to make sure the main attraction in and out the house is he/she. One other note.....I don't talk about religion much ( I have my views on what GOD does for us) but please if you are not searching at bible study, Wednesday prayer night, earlier morning service, Sunday bible study, church barbecue, women's day, annual trip to carowinds then do not expect to find the holy saved man/women outside of that. I understand you want certain criteria but you cant expect you standards to be higher than want you stand to. If you want all of that but I see you at HUSH, PURE, TABU, 935, or anywhere in the A or other cities then you are not living by the standards you are looking for... If you are looking for the the saved then get saved and go find him/her in that setting. Thats all folks


Until........................

1 comment:

NaturallyEJ said...

To answer your first question, I think personally I always seem to know what kind of man I was dealing with right off the bat. Now, in the past how I chose to deal with those situations was a different story... Like, there have been times where I knew, the guy just wasn't right, but for the place I was at in my life, that was okay. I wasn't really into settling and just being with someone for the sake of having a man, so I kept my distance and kept it moving until the right one came along.Sometimes women have to realize that we are (rightfully so) extra hard on the men we let in our lives, and also quick to say there are no good men out there, but we must realize that we attract some men based on the qualities we possess and how we carry ourselves. If we always seem to attract the men who just can't get right, maybe we should adjust some things in our life to attract the men who are. This isn't always the case, but just like the say "we are the company we keep", I relate that to the people we attract. I hate when females, even my close friends complain about not being able to find a good man to settle down with, but they are intimate with three or more guys, or they can't stay out the club, they are always in some guys face, or have a reputation that isn't exactly the best. You gotta realize, when a man thinks of a woman to be his wife, he doesn't have the club hopper in mind, or the insecure female who needs men to define her,etc.

Then when women find that good guy, who just can't get right, we get frustrated and sometimes automatically put him in the category of "bad men" or if the guy is a good guy all around sometimes we aren't ready. A lot of us think we are ready for it all, but there is always room for improvement...I am all over the place with this one... So I will end here, good topic!!!