Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The attraction factor

Greetings......so I pose this question to a friend recently what draws people to each other? Its funny some of the answers you get but in a nut shell its all about preference. I used to have a thing about Fine, Sexy, Extremely beautiful women in ugly cars. Don't ask it was just one of my thing that and ugly shoes.....for instance (please don't take offense if you had one of these cars or shoes..) a fine women driving a old tarus (not the new ones they are nice) like 90 or 95 something like that or a fine women wearing bullet toes or something. I guess you can call me shallow but hey swaggar equals talking pretty, being pretty, looking pretty. Now I think I can talk to women and find there beauty. I think as a man you should make a women feel beautiful no matter if she is a friend or significant other....now now now dont get it twisted I address my wife totally different but, I think my friends will say I compliment and tell them that I think they are beautiful and try to encourage them. Men are shallow and a bit slow but we understand over time when some of us mature. Ladies don't get discouraged we take time to age and become the wine you want to drink... however trade in that tarus lol and those bullets and get a civic and some airforces lol....

until................

No comments: