Monday, March 2, 2009

Maybe the most interesting of all.....

Greetings...........now this one has been an accumulation of thoughts that have all come together for this particular topic. The question is, is there one person you would dropped it all for? You see it in the movies all the time but does that happen in real life? If you don't drop it all would you let your conscious and guard down to share a moment with someone? Has there been that "unfinished business scenario"? Whether its an intimate situation or just a heart to heart to let your now/then feelings all out on the table just so you can have "closure" with that person. Is there that someone in your life that you want to keep in your life b/c of the attraction but keep them at a distance for fear of what you might do? Are there people you want to see but don't really want to see b/c of your overwhelming feelings towards them despite your own situation. I find this topic interesting from past experiences where people wouldn't talk to me or didn't want to be near me b/c of bottle feelings. I can say this subject is somewhat attached to many of the other conversations but, like in the title this maybe the most interesting of them all.........let me know what you think


Until........................

2 comments:

K.Kelly said...

I've been trying to get around to commenting on this for several days...I'm always interrupted but I like this topic...it's near and dear to my heart, so to speak. I consider myself a hardcore ride-or-die chick, therefore once I commit to some thing or some person I'm in it to win it. Because I tend to be so loyal, sharing my feelings is a no-no until I'm absolutely sure that they're real and not just a product of the moment. When I was younger, I played "the game" and I played it well {yes I'm patting myself on the back}. I refused to be a "notch" on the belt --that is if I could help it. In my attempt to avoid that, I was very guarded and just recently realized there is one--that if I had it to do again, knowing what I know now...I may have given him everything.
I built this wall, that was so thick and so strong that no one could get through and very very few were invited on the other side. Not every person is willing to battle with all that nor should they. So now time has passed, situations have changed, yet you keep finding this person in your thoughts. So you ask, would I drop it all? Now, we must reference the loyalty factor that I mentioned before, because of that, the answer to the question is a simple...I don't know. In my mind's eye I can clearly see this thing happening, maybe for the last time to fulfill that need for closure...but then again, maybe it would pick-up where it left off. However, even the thought of "dropping it all" challenges my inward character that I so highly esteem. But would I want to? Yes. It's so real to me that it feels like if I stretch out my hand I should be able to touch...a manifested thought is a powerful thing, everything around us...our cars, computers, even the pens we write with began with a thought.
In my situation, I'm afraid of what opportunity can do...what would happen if there was nothing between me and that person but air and space? Hmph, lol. Have you ever united with a person mind, body and spirit?

LUC said...

Thx HKKelly for you response and I find it interesting that so many of us (in theory) have someone that they would drop it all for or disregard reality for. I think you have to live and think about the decisions that are made..........a. damn its a moral thing and b. damn I wish I would have (years later). That is a good topic still............