Monday, March 21, 2011

Random Rambling....Good Reader tho

Ok, so it's yet another Monday and other than March Madness and the Disaster in Japan I have know clue what it goings on in the world.  On one note March Madness is one of the single best times of the year and having experienced a March run myself (NIT, not quite the tourney but hey) I know how exciting it is.  On the other hand the disaster in Japan is very very sad, I am hoping one day the world will figure out that life is too precious to fight and bicker of money, power, and respect to the point that it causes lives to be taken.  Natural disasters are fearful enough but I'm just a simple thinking guy.  SOOOOOOOO in other news I am curious to know more about the dynamics of relationships?  As I have seen many of my close friends enter and exit the institution of marriage like its college.  What exactly is this "institution"?  As a married person I have a variety of opinions that have been somewhat diluted by the fact that I grew up in a single parent home and all my friends grew up with two people in the house who subsequently half of those ended up separating.  So despite being a bit jaded, I need other opinions or thoughts. I get to hear guys vent and complain as well as women at the same rate.  Reasons range from infidelity, not getting sex enough, to simply just not "feeling" the person any longer.   I mean with the "institution" how do you properly evaluate who your spouse, gf/bf, "friend" will be? 

This post is about random things so I will jump topics completely wanted to make sure I sent a special R.I.P. to Nate Dogg (REGULATORS......MOUNT UP).  We lost a legend and I mean that in all honesty because Nate Dogg brought a new feel to hip-hop music (which I still don't think anyone can truly sing the end of Regulators) ".....to the Eastsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide Moteeeeeeeel (Staccato). 

Nah y'all know I don't get into politics at all really but I just so happen to see "our" Governor remove a very very very very influential women off the BOT for some "dude" who gave $2,500 to her campaign....(expletive)  The influential woman has given MILLIONS to the flagship university and done many things in this ever slow developing city we call the capital.  Now after this removal (which I personally think, is you can't have someone with more influence and money than you be on the board when you are the Gov.  #battleestrogen) the Governor reappoints the influential woman hahahahahahahahahha (learning real quick about the G.O.B. system).

Ok I'm done with sports, relationships, and politics to say none other than it's Monday y'all have a good week.

Until....

No comments: