Friday, February 6, 2009

Time

Greetings, so I figure instead of daily blogs I will give some time in between blogs, nothing much has been going on other than work. Valentines Day is coming up and I think I will keep it simple but special again this year. Flowers........tie balloons on the car while she is at work put a card in the car (two sets of car keys are great) and dinner at Ruth's Christ.......nothing much has been up for discussion just watching the world turn and people revealing their lights. Funny how you begin to see things and how things get presented to you. I am wise beyond my years when it comes to relationships and the dog vs. cat chase. I know most dudes say that but, trust me......I am hell when it comes to knowing the In's and outs and how to play it. So with that being said I am having counseling sessions on here now....lmao and I will have to look at a talk show or something....I am the official pistol starter lmao.


until..............

No comments: