Monday, February 9, 2009

Sweeter the Juice

Greetings.....so I got on the subject of memorable moments and how long those impressions last. Is it possible to have those one of a kind experiences that no matter how long the time differential that if the thought of that moment just runs thru your soul as if it was happening all over again. Thats what you call the "bomb" lol, and people just have to share it with others or just keep it bottled up. What would be the case......is it something you have to tell or something you have to say "g.damn" I can't tell anyone about that ish b/c it was unreal. Its amazing how strong the mind is....and how it makes memories last forever.

Short and to the point...........don't want to be too long


until...............

2 comments:

K.Kelly said...

I have moments that are so special to me that I keep them bottled up for fear that if I share it, the person I'm sharing it with won't fully appreciate it. I think we all have those moments...just times when you catch the end of a smile on a person's face, they may be deeply thinking of another time, another person, or another place.
I can't say why some fleeting moments stick to our long term memory down to every last insignificant detail. Maybe it was a first or last experience or something so extraordinary that you've never experienced it again. Nice topic Luc, it made me smile...brought back some spine tingling moments...

LUC said...

Great point, I think we watch those who may not watch us or we review memories of intruiging people in memorable situations. certain things dont come around everyday so you have to hang on to the memory of what seems extraordinary.